Awesome Web Site

  • ss_ae_cs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      You have to visit the Internet's biggest and most awesome Knitting
      Superstore. Awesome Ewe -- http://www.awesomeewe.com

      See the most exciting collection of yarns, fabulous fashions, knits
      for baby and kids, afghans and projects, books and patterns from top
      mills around the world.

      You must visit -- As Seen In . . .
      http://www.awesomeewe.com/idx_asi.htm for fashions and projects from
      all our favorite knitting and crocheting magazines.

      Sign up for our newsletter http://www.awesomeewe.com/news.htm or
      write to me and you will receive a digital certificate for 10% off
      anything in the store.

      Take time to take our survey http://www.awesomeewe.com/survey.htm
      What's even more fun, you get to see the results!

      Preview the newest knitting magazine from Better Homes and Gardens!
      Knit It! -- http://www.awesomeewe.com/knitit/

      Log On To Fabulous Fashions – Keywords: Unlimited Options!!! We will
      keep you feeling inspired and creative all year long with fashions
      arriving every week.

      Len
      Awesome Ewe -- http://www.awesomeewe.com
      Toll Free: 1-877-288-6558 or info@...