FS - Manos, Cascade, Lornas, Sock Yarn (fwd)

  • janinep7@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi All -
      I have the following yarns for sale - all from smoke
      free home, stored air tight, new and unfrogged:

      2 skeins Steinbach Wolle - Strapaz sock yarn in
      variegated blues - 2 balls makes a pair of socks 75%
      wool, plus 25% nylon - $10.00

      2 skeins Manos de Uruguay in color 49 Henna - a rose pink
      They have been wound into balls but not knit. - $20.00

      1 skein Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in blues, greens an
      purples - I think this is the color she calls Tahoe. It
      is 350 yards and marked Mill Ends though I can not
      figure out why. $5.00

      1 skein Cascade 220 in vibrant red - $5.00

      If bought separately, buyer pays actual postage.
      Take the whole lot for $40.00 and I'll pay postage to US
      address.
      Pay Pal or money order.

      Thanks,
      Janine