Re: Stash For Sale

  • Liz Jungers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2000
      Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that my stash is gone.

      ~ Liz ~
    • Ann Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2000
        I have been cleaning out my craft books and have the following for
        sale.

        All Knitting Books;
        Pingouin Boys & Girls ages 8-12 sweaters- $2.50
        Knitter's Magazine Mostly Boys and Men Issue #33-$3.00
        Knitters Magazine Issue #42-$3.00
        Reynolds Lopi Knit Sweaters- $4.00
        Hearth Warmers(some crocheted ones in this also)-$1.50
        Red heart Sweater Seasons (childrens sweaters)including a
        sailboat,dolphin and starfish-$2.00
        Womens Weekly Knit the cartoon Classics-Dennis the Menace,Desperate
        Dan and Pixie-$2.50
        Womens Weekly Fun Time Knitting-Charlie chaplin,Little Sooty,Count
        Duckula-$3.00
        Afghans & matching pillows(some crochet)-$2.00
        Knitted Dogs by Joy Gammon-$3.00
        McCall's Christmas Knit & Crochet- $3.00

        Buyer to pay all shipping costs. If interested please e mail me at
        piper@...

        Thanks
        Ann