Yarns to trade (or sell)

  • kpictus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      I have 6 skeins of
      Lamb's Pride
      Worsted
      85% wool 15% mohair
      190 yds/skein
      4 ounces/skein
      color M-28 Chianti
      (the color of a full-bodied wine)

      I prefer to trade for a different color of 100% wool yarn, or will
      sell for $30 plus postage. Trades will be given perference.

      Also have 8+ skeins of
      Nature Spun
      Worsted
      100% Virgin Wool
      245 yards/skein
      3.5 ounces/skein
      color N-24 Evergreen
      (the color of new growth on a healthy fir)

      Again, I prefer to trade for an interesting 100% wool yarn, or will
      sell for $35 plus postage. Trades will be given preference.

      If you've made it this far, I want to thank you for reading. Teresa