Soft Wool Fiber for Crafts

  • pollywog@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      This fiber started to get away from me when I washed it. It may be
      used for Stuffing, Felting or would make a lovely latch hook rug. To
      make a latch hook rug you can buy the mesh at any craft store for
      about $3 and then koolade dye bunches of the fiber for random
      colors. Simply fold fiber or the latch hook pull through and secure.
      Would make a great project.It is very soft. It is a Rambouilette X.
      Would make a great felt hat too for a felting project. There is
      approx 1 3/4+ lbs. $15 includes shipping for all. If you would like
      Or $10 for 1 lb. includes shipping. Or you would like less I can
      sell less(this would make nice Santa Beards)...$5 for 8 oz
      http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/po/pollywogs/rambfib.JPG

      Diane Jezewski/Pollywogs