: SALE 2/30 s CASHMERE/WOOL

  • mbnrmk@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      I am leaving for Florida the end of Nov. and would love to clear a
      couple of shelves. I can only take money orders NO PAY PAL
      as I need to complete the transactions quickly.

      PLEASE PLEASE I CANNOT ACCEPT ANY ORDER WITHOUT
      A COMPLETE ADDRESS

      I have a yarn in a number of colors made of 50% CASHMERE and
      50%WOOL. SOFT AS BUTTER 2/30 weight 6000 yds per lb
      Can be doubled or used 3 strands or more.
      Great for the standard machine but also can be used on any
      double bed machine. Use 2 strands on the Passap or standard

      One of the great ideas for knitting with this yarn is that since
      it is
      very thin you can ply up various shades and get a much
      richer looking yarn. For instance I have several shades of
      rich looking used together.
      Fantastic colors

      dk heather grey 2 lbs 3 oz $50
      new teal 2 cones 2 lbs 5 oz $54.00
      turquoise 1 lb 3 oz $27.00
      amethyst 1 lb 3 oz $ 27.00
      deep moss 2 lbs 5 oz $54
      bottle green 1 lb 8 oz $35
      Daisy 1 lb 1 oz $25.00
      sQUASH 3/30s 1 lb 1 oz $25.00
      Pink ice 1 lb $22
      Aqua 1 lb 1oz $25
      Paisley green 10 oz $15
      wicker 1 lb $22
      olive 1 lb 12 oz $40
      Peacock 1 lb 1 oz $25
      Sherbert 2 lbs 4 oz $52
      Cream 15 oz $20
      Blue Ice 1 lb 22
      Lime 1 lb 4 oz $29
      Fuchsia 13 oz $17.50
      Bronze 2 lbs
      PRICE: TAKE 5% DISCOUNT. ORDER 6 LBS TAKE 10%DISCOUNT
      ORDER 12 LBS TAKE 20% DISCOUNT. Orders must be sent to one
      addy at one time. Feel free to combine orders with friends or
      clubs.
      The price of the yarn could end up lower that the retail price of
      acryllics. If you sell your items or give as gifts there is
      nothing like cashmere and wool.

      I cannot accept order after Monday.

      Thanks for your interest

      Reasha