Starmore book & Stahl sock patterns

  • kpictus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      Available to a good home for $15 plus postage:

      In the Hebrides
      by Alice Starmore

      What can I say; this book is a treasure!

      Also have Stahl sock patterns for $5.00 plus postage. Booklet
      contains 37 different sock patterns plus mittens, caps, throws and
      toys. An incredible publication!

      Thanks for looking. Teresa
    • Hope@nyc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        Hi,

        On the off chance that no one has already claimed the startmore book, I
        would love to buy it! Please let me know...

        Hope