Attn Karen in GA's Swap Partners

  • sftt12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Dear All:

      I am sorry to use the list in this generic manner, but time is of the
      essence.

      There has been a death in the family, and we are leaving as soon as
      we can get packed. Those of you who are in the middle of swaps with
      me will probably be facing a one or two week delay in shipping and/or
      acknowledgement of the items you're sending me.

      I apologize for the delay, but this was the quickest way to let you
      all know I didn't drop off the face of the earth.

      ListMom, thank you for letting me do this...there are just too many
      partners to write individually.

      Karen in GA