[knitswap] Filatura di Crosa

  • Tan Summers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      I have one or two each of the last several seasons' Filatura di Crosa
      magazines. The patterns are all in English, and most of the magazines
      include translations of the pattern descriptions.

      I would like to trade for Anna or Burda magazines, or will sell for $5
      each (I think they are marked $8).

      Thanks,
      Tan
      --
      Just 3 1/2 weeks till the new grandbaby is scheduled to arrive!

      Write me at mailto:tan@...
      Tan's Spinning Pages are at http://www.aros.net/~tan/TanPage3.htm

      Losing Weight in Bountiful Utah:
      The Chocolate Sweater Diet: