Alice Starmore Scottish Heather for Trade

  • abudner@speakeasy.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi,

      I have 15 skeins of Alice Starmore Scottish Heather in Apple Green I would like to trade. This is the yarn used to make the cover sweater on Stillwater. What I'd really like is the same yarn in a different color--I made that cover sweater already--but I realize this may be wishful thinking. A friend who decided she no longer wants to knit gave me the yarn, so I don't really feel right about selling it.

      So if you don't have any of the Scottish Heather (or Jamieson's Soft Shetland) I'll consider other offers of similar quality yarns.

      Thanks,
      Anmiryam