Wanted to buy or trade for: Raglan Sweater Wheel

  • rockfarm@gte.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I recently aquired a "Set-in Sleeve" sweater wheel.
      I understand there was also a "Raglan Sleeve" wheel. These were made in the late
      60's by Bea Freeman. If you have a raglan wheel, in good condition, and would
      like to either sell it...or trade for something knitting related....let me know.
      Thanks.

      Roxi

      --
      Lamb's Ear http://www.lambsearfarm.com
      Yarns, needles, and "100's of patterns"!