already gone

  • Prof Laura and Al-San
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi all,
      this is to let you know what is gone and what i
      have left...

      gone = all the regia, unless you are willing to go
      with single skeins and do
      the mix-match thing
      gone = all the opal
      except peach - SALE now $8.00,
      and the Tiger/Tigger = $9

      gone = all the Knitter's

      still have the great KIDS special issue of vogue
      knitting...
      and a lot of other mags-
      more knit-n-style, more old vogue knitting, more
      knitter's digest
      books coming...

      best, Laura in wa

      ps thanks for your ++ response... this is a big help
      right now.
      hugs and blessings
      [please visit http://www.thehungersite.com]