[knitswap] alpaca fiber for sale

  • nlwalz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 1999
      hi all new to list, Lots of info.. I have alpaca fiber for sale. Dark fawn almost black, white and dark fawn. The fiber is raw and very very clean!!! We have the micron count for those of interested. They are 17-24 micron, this is outstanding.. You'll be hooked! I have been spinning this right off the animal with no problems. For more info please email nlwalz@...------ The prices are 2.50oz. or 34.00lb plus shipping. I only have 20lbs left. So please contact me as soon as possible, and we will get the ball rolling. Keep on knitting.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap