Code Red!

  • Linda H. Wish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Finds, finds, finds, I don't even have time to put them on the website!

      Four more Mustachio by Friends - four bright red 100 gram machine washable
      fur-on-a-string. $10 each, Shipping $3.50 for 1-3, $3.95 for all four.

      Lots (I'm not going to count them until necessary - but several sweaters'
      worth) of Scheepjex Cotton Mohiar 85 m/50 gm, 39 % white cotton, 36 %
      acrylic, 13 % nylon, 12 % mohair in, you guessed it, red! Great for those
      of us averse to wool.

      Cone of fine haloed, mohair in a cranberry color, 1 pound 6 ounces with
      cardboard core $35, shipping, $3.95

      Not all red, but containing red and good for scarves, two Schaffhauser
      Sierra in orange, blue red - fire colors - soft spun thick plies around
      charcoal tighter plies. 46% wool (the soft smooth plied kind), 38 % acrylic
      and 16 % polyester, 95 m/50 gm 2/$6 shipping $3.50

      9 Patons' Classic Wool Merino Bend (all wool, just merino and other breeds
      blended) barndoor red - $4 each (100 gm)

      Knitting Fever 'Lace' - incredible yardage of 176 yds. Nine of them, $5 each

      Galleria Goya - crimson maroon acrylic worsted surrounded by a slightly
      boucled thread variegated in fire colors of pale blue, orange and red.

      Not really red, but close: about 11, I think, Bernat Cabaret magenta
      ribbon, ribbon patterns available - hopefully for same size ribbon! About
      3/8", I think $30 for the group; Berroco Chinchilla Lite in mulberry (muted
      pale mauve-y color) on 2 pound cone - $40 for the cone; 6 Boss Tweed in
      crimson; various shades of red in Reynold's Saucy worsted. . ...

      Linda, Atlanta