[knitswap] Yarn for Sale

  • omanitz@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 71 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi, all: I have some La Parisienne for sale. This wonderful soft mohair is
      no longer available from Froelich Woole.

      Froelich Wolle La Parisienne mohair, gorgeous. Burgandy, 5.3 oz,
      approximately 560 yds. American needles size 7-9. Burgandy color has a
      wonderful halo of a slightly different shade. Content: 60% kid mohair,
      20% virgin wool and 20% acrylic, mostly the binder. $15.00 plus postage

      Froelich Wolle La Parisienne mohair, gorgeous. Moss, 4.75 oz, approximately
      505 yds. American needles size 7-9. Moss color has an almost golden halo.
      Just lovely. Content: 60% kid mohair, 20% virgin wool and 20% acrylic,
      mostly the binder. $13.00 plus postage.

      Also, 3 full skeins of light blue Connecticut Cotton. This lovely matte
      finish cotton , has an interesting handspun look. 310 yds to a 100gr skein
      Total yardage is: approximaely 930 yds. Gauge: 6 sts=1" on #5 needle.
      Lots of yardage here. $10.00 plus shipping.

      The only other cotton yarn I have left is Ete, also lightish blue. Gee I
      must love blue! Light blue Ete by Crystal Palace, which is a beautiful
      mercerized 100% cotton sport weight yarn, which has a slight soft nub.
      Cone weighs about 15-15.5 oz./ approximately 1040 yds. Not many mercerized
      yarns are nubby.
      Miscellaneous skeins, weigh about 6.20 oz/460 yds. The suggested gauge is
      5 sts/1" on 6 needle. Total approximate yardage is 1500 yds. This yarn is
      no longer manufactured and I would like $15.00 plus postage.

      All other cottons posted yesterday are spoken for. Thanks
      everyone......for helping a yarn addict kick her habit. VBG.

      Have a great weekend.

      Catherine
    • Catherine Conrad
      Message 71 of 71 , Oct 10, 2015
        For Sale: Rosy Fingered Dawn Square Shawl Kit, some yarn partially wound, but all in package along with the pattern, designed by the famous Hazel Carter.
        Yarn is from Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill and six dusty yarns from rose to grey. Kit originally sells for $46.00. I am selling it for $22.00 plus postage.

        Also for sale: Filatura DiCrosa Zara Family Laceweight yarn, made in Italy, 2 skeins creamy white, 1530 yards each. Yarn is merino super wash. $12.00 each or
        $20.00 for the two. Postage is extra.

        Knitting Fabric Rugs, 28 colorful designs by Karen Tiede. $12.00, media postage included. Book is brand new.

        Cash funded PayPal is accepted, within three days of purchase. International orders not accepted at this time.

        Thank you.

        Catherine Conrad