[knitswap] Yarn for Sale

  • omanitz@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 1 5:04 AM
      Hi, all: I have some La Parisienne for sale. This wonderful soft mohair is
      no longer available from Froelich Woole.

      Froelich Wolle La Parisienne mohair, gorgeous. Burgandy, 5.3 oz,
      approximately 560 yds. American needles size 7-9. Burgandy color has a
      wonderful halo of a slightly different shade. Content: 60% kid mohair,
      20% virgin wool and 20% acrylic, mostly the binder. $15.00 plus postage

      Froelich Wolle La Parisienne mohair, gorgeous. Moss, 4.75 oz, approximately
      505 yds. American needles size 7-9. Moss color has an almost golden halo.
      Just lovely. Content: 60% kid mohair, 20% virgin wool and 20% acrylic,
      mostly the binder. $13.00 plus postage.

      Also, 3 full skeins of light blue Connecticut Cotton. This lovely matte
      finish cotton , has an interesting handspun look. 310 yds to a 100gr skein
      Total yardage is: approximaely 930 yds. Gauge: 6 sts=1" on #5 needle.
      Lots of yardage here. $10.00 plus shipping.

      The only other cotton yarn I have left is Ete, also lightish blue. Gee I
      must love blue! Light blue Ete by Crystal Palace, which is a beautiful
      mercerized 100% cotton sport weight yarn, which has a slight soft nub.
      Cone weighs about 15-15.5 oz./ approximately 1040 yds. Not many mercerized
      yarns are nubby.
      Miscellaneous skeins, weigh about 6.20 oz/460 yds. The suggested gauge is
      5 sts/1" on 6 needle. Total approximate yardage is 1500 yds. This yarn is
      no longer manufactured and I would like $15.00 plus postage.

      All other cottons posted yesterday are spoken for. Thanks
      everyone......for helping a yarn addict kick her habit. VBG.

      Have a great weekend.

      Catherine
    • hemesath@charter.net
      Message 70 of 70 , Feb 12, 2011
        Good Evening!

        I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
        Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money
        order or personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of
        multiple requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements
        receives the
        item(s).

        Thanks for looking!

        Karla Hemesath
        Farmington, MN

        1. 2 hanks of Malbrigo Rios (carefully wound into center pull balls).
        Color is #52, Paris Night. Deep blues and purple. 5 sts/inch on 7's.
        100% pure merino superwash. 210 yds/hank. $25 for both and I'll pay
        parcel post shipping (Continental U.S. only, insurance and delivery
        confirmation are extra). Other destinations are negotiable).

        http://malabrigoyarn.com/sub_yarn.php?id_sub_yarn=27

        2. 2 balls of Crystal Palace Mini Mochi (wool & nylon variegated yarn).
        Color #305 (caramel latte--browns, taupe, ivory). Knits 7-8 sts/inch on
        US size 2 needles. 195 yds/ball. Several yards are rewound due to
        swatching. $15.00 for both and I'll pay parcel postage (U.S. Only).
        Will make a beautiful soft scarf.

        http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=5195

        3. 7 center pull cakes of Brunswick Ballybrae yarn in an off-white
        tweed (pink, aqua & blue flecks). 190 yds/each. Knits 5 sts/inch on
        8's (my gauge). This yarn has been washed with Synthropol to remove the
        lanolin. $35.00 for all and I'll pay parcel postage (US only, other
        destinations negotiable).