Knitting magazine and Denise Interchangeables

  • susanbw@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2014

      Knitting Magazines For Sale

      Life has been good for 2 pack rats who had to come to the realization that it is all just stuff and it takes a lot of time, effort and space to take care of stuff. So we downsized to a house less than half the size of what we had. Alas that means that I have to part with the following knitting magazines.

      I have Knitters, Vogue Knitting, Knits, Cast On, InKnitters, and some odds and ends of a few others. All of these prices are plus shipping costs.

      Vogue Knitting. All issues are $0.50 each. If you want the whole lot, tell me quick and we’ll see if we can "make a deal." Same with the other titles.

      1983 Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter

      1986 Holiday

      1986/87 Autumn/Winter

      1988 Fall/Winter, Holiday

      1997 Fall

      1998 Fall

      1998/99 Winter

      2000 Fall

      2000-01 Winter

      2001 Spring/Summer, Fall

      2001-02 Winter

      2002 Special (Men’s Special Collector’s Issue, with Kaffe Fassett on the cover), Spring/ Summer, Fall, Winter

      2003 Spring/Summer, Fall, Holiday

      2003-04 Winter

      2004 Spring/Summer, Fall, Holiday

      2004-05 Winter

      2005 Spring/Summer, Holiday

      2005-06 Winter

      2006 Spring/Summer, Fall, Holiday

      2006-07 Winter

      2007 Spring/Summer, Holiday

      2007-08 Winter

      2008 Spring/Summer, Fall, Holiday

      2009 Spring/Summer, Fall, Holiday

      2009-10 Winter

      2010 Early Fall, Fall, Holiday

      2010-11Winter

      2011 Spring/Summer, Early Fall, Fall, Holiday

      2011-12 Winter

      2012 Spring/Summer, Early Fall, Fall (30 year anniv), Holiday

      2012-13 Winter

      2013 Spring/Summer, Early Fall

      Knitters, They started with Issues, then went to numbers then just K.

      All issues are $0.50 each. What I have are:

      Issues 4, 5, 20 & 21

      No 29, 36, 38, 41, 43, 46, 47, 53, 54, 57, 58,

      K 60, 61, 63-99 (I am keeping 100)

      K 101-107 (I am keeping 108, the jacket issue)

      K 109 - 111

      Interweave Knits, All are $0.50 each

      1998 Fall

      1999 Spring, Summer

      2000 Summer, Fall

      2001 Spring, Summer (Special Collector’s Issue), Fall

      2001-02 Winter

      2002 Spring, Summer, Fall

      2002-03 Winter

      2003 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2004 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2005 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2006 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2007 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2008 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2009 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2010 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2011 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2012 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2013 Spring, Summer, Fall

      Cast On, $0.50 each.

      2001, Fall

      2002, Summer, Accessories, Fall,

      2002-2003 Winter

      2003 Summer, Fall

      2003-2004Winter

      2004 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2005 Spring, May-July, August-October

      November 2005 - January 2006

      2006 February - April, May- July, August-October,

      November 2006- January 2007

      2007 February - April, May- July, August-October

      November 2007- January 2008

      2008 February - April, May- July

      InKnitters, this was a great mag that I really miss for the technical articles. It was a dedicated knitters info source, not just a showcase for fancy colorful yarns. $.50 each

      2001 Fall, Winter

      2002 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2003 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2004 Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

      2005 Spring, Summer, Fall

      2006 Volume 5 No 19, Volume 6 No. 20 (Fall 2006)

      Verena (Burda) Knitting $0.25 each. Summer 2008, Fall 2008, Summer 2009, Winter 2009

      Knit ‘N Style $0.25 each. Feb 2010, April 2011

      Most of these are in good condition but some have wear, tears and some marginal notes. More so in the earlier ones as you would expect. They were lovingly used.

      Besides the mags I have a complete set of Denise Interchangeable Needles in the blue case. I know many people love them and for travel convenience they can’t be beat. I only used these once. I will part with them for $30.00 plus shipping.

      Shipping is extra from Zip Code 70433. US orders only and I only take Paypal. These magazines cannot go media mail as they contain advertisements. The best way to go would be to buy a bunch and go with flat rate boxes. Thanks for your attention and any help you can give to someone drowning in stuff. I also have tons of knitting books that I will be offering soon. So, if you have something special you are looking for, let me know.

      Sue Williams, Covington (formerly Mandeville) Louisiana, where it makes no sense to buy wool yarn and knit socks but guess who did and still does. Maybe in my next life I will be smarter and better looking and richer, and and and. Oh well, you know what I mean