Cherry Tree Hill Yarn Baby Suri Alpaca Lace

  • ldccrosswhite
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2014
      FOR SALE:

      1 skein Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, also known as Potluck Yarns:  Baby Suri Alpaca Lace.
      In a cake not a skein.  50% baby suri/50% baby alpaca, 100 grams, 880 yards. Hand wash, dry flat.
      Color: Scatter

      Scatter is a gentle pastel of blue, cream, gray, and pink.  I will attempt to upload a picture; look for it in the photo file.

      I have swatched probably a yard of the yarn, which I will include, so you can frog it and re-knit for your own swatch.

      I love the yarn but it's just not right for the project I bought it for.

      Non-smoking house.

      Paid $26, asking $18 plus postage.

      Paypal only.