100% Natural Alpaca Yarn

  • fire_gal2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2014

      Paypal only.  Currently only shipping in the U.S., free shipping.

      However if outside of U.S. please feel free to contact to discuss additional shipping charges which you will be responsible for

      I currently have available:

      Brown - 200 yard skeins - 18 left - $18.00 each

      Brown - 250 yard skeins - 19 left - $20.00 each

      Beige - 250 yard Skeins - 8 left - $20.00 each

      Brown/White mix - 250 yard skeins - 12 left - $20.00 each

      White - 250 yard skeins - 31 left - $20.00 each

      This yarn is all from our alpacas and is from their 2013 shearing.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Jes Richmond

      http://reddeliciousapplepacas.weebly.com

      reddeliciousapplepacas@...