FS: LOTS of lace yarn, sock yarn, kits and more

  • katknits
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014

      I have the following yarns and kits for sale. I have pictures available of all of them, so please let me know if you'd like to see anything.�

      If you are on Ravelry, they are posted there. My Ravelry ID is imaknitter.

      Many of these have been reduced since an earlier posting.

      I live in a non-smoking home with two kitties who are not allowed to play in the bins this yarn is stored in.

      I prefer to ship to the US only please and prefer payment via PayPal.

      All prices include shipping in the US.

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

      Thank you!

      Kathy

      League City, TX �77573

      LACE YARNS:

      Blue Moons Fiber Arts Laci - Corvid - 1 hank - 1750 yards - $40

      Cherry Tree Hill Merino Lace - Caribou Creek - 1 center-pull ball, 2400 yards - $25

      Chewy Spaghetti Capellini - Wistful - 1 hank - 1250 yards - $25�

      Fearless Fibers Laceweight Merino Wool Yarn:

      - Feeling Blue - 2 skeins - $18

      - Ocean Breeze - 3 skeins - $25

      - Philosophy - 3 skeins - $25

      - Atlantis - 3 skeins - $25

      - Hush - 3 skeins - $25

      Interlacements Spiderweb lace yarn - Color 259 (green) - 1 hank - $20�

      JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18:

      White - Full Cone/5040 yards - $65

      Sage - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Indigo - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Mahogany - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Admiral - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Cinnabar - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Pewter - center-pull ball/1260 yards - $25

      Jojoland Melody Superwash - color M29 - 4 balls/880 yards - $20

      Knit Picks Shimmer Hand-Dyed Lace - Bayou - 3 hanks/1320 yds - $25

      Lisa Sousa Fingering Wool - Mother of Pearl - 1 hank/1785 yds - $25

      Malabrigo Lace Yarn:

      Polar Morn - 3 hanks - $25

      Violetas - 2 hanks - $18

      Natural - 3 hanks - $25

      Newton's Yarn Country Cotton Ice - blue/green/purple hand-dyed - 1 hank - $25�

      The Woolen Rabbit Whisper Merino Laceweight - Arabian Nights - (1) 1200 yard skein - $25 (SALE PENDING)

      The Woolen Rabbit Whisper Merino Laceweight - Rosemary & Thyme - (1) 1200 yard skein - $25�

      SOCK YARNS:

      Araucania Ranco Multi - 331 Cool - 1 hank/376 yds - $12

      Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox:

      Ivy - 2 skeins/450 yds each - $25

      Peacock - 1 skein - $12

      Fearless Fibers Classic Merino Sock Yarn - Peppermint Pink - 1 skein (center-pull ball) - $12

      Fearless Fibers Lighweight Superwash Merino Sock Yarn - Wildflower - 1 skein - $12

      Fearless Fibers Sportweight Superwash Merino Sock Yarn - Composure - 1 skein - 275 yards - $15

      Mountain Colors Barefoot - Yellowstone - 1 center-pull ball/350 yds - $15

      Plymouth Yarn Sockin' Sox:

      003 - 1 ball - $8

      002 - 1 ball - $8

      Plymouth Yarn Sockotta - 6056 - 2 balls - $15

      Rio De La Plata Sock Multicolor - Fushia Evergreen - 1 hank - $15

      South West Trading Company TOFUtsies - Under Foot - 1 ball - $12

      Zitron Trekking Pro Ntura - 1601 - 1 ball - $12

      Zwerger Garn Opal Elemente - 1079 - 1 ball - $12

      KITS:

      Blackberry Ridge Wood Violet Cap and Mittens Kit:�

      Includes enough Blackberry Ridge yarn (25% silk/75% wool, 3-ply) to make a hat and mittens using the Bohus Stickning technique.Kit includes yarn and pattern.

      $25

      Dale of Norway Sweater Kit:�

      Includes Dale Design Pattern Book #104 and 23 balls of Heilo. Here are the colors included, with quantities:

      13 - 7382 Deep Teal

      3 - 2931 Lt Sheep’s Heather

      3 - 3841 Med Sheep’s Heather

      2 - 3871 Brown

      1 - 8972 Dark Olive

      1 - 4845 Dark Plum

      $125

      Knitting Daily Icelandic/Thordis Shawl Yarn Pack:�

      This is a yarn pack to complete the Knitting Daily Icelandic/Thordis Shawl which is offered as a free pattern.

      It contains the following yarn:�

      JaggerSpun Maine Line 2/8 yarn quantities:�

      Snow: 4 oz, 560 yards�

      Pewter: 1 oz, 140 yards�

      Shale: 1 oz, 140 yards�

      Graphite: 1.5 oz, 210 yards�

      Arrowhead: 1.5 oz, 210 yards�

      Sand: 1 oz, 140 yards�

      Suede: 1 oz, 140 yards�

      Sable: 1 oz, 140 yards�

      Black: 1 oz, 140 yards

      $45

      Meg Swanson's Fair Isle Vest/Cardigan Kit:

      Yarn to make Meg Swanson’s “A Fair Isle Vest” but I purchased enough yarn to make the cardigan. Vest pattern included.

      $45

      Norwegian Sweater Kit:�

      This is a Norwegian Sweater Kit designed by Malene Andreasdottir Samuelsen.

      Here is what is included:

      Both of Malene’s pattern books (Malene Sweaters I and II)

      Knitting Malene’s Way VHS video�

      Enough yarn to make the Red #98 pattern including metallic and angora yarns as well as buttons.

      $175

      MISC YARNS:

      Bartlettyarns Fisherman Bulky - Med Sheep's Gray - 1 skein - $9

      Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece - Midnight - 6 skeins/215 yards each - $30

      Classic Elite Yarns Attitude (85% cotton, 15% silk) - 4116 Natural - 10 skeins - $50

      Green Mountain Spinnery Double Twist - Popourri - 8 skeins (all center-pull balls) - $75

      Interlacements California - Scottish Lichen - 2 hanks - $40

      Knit One, Crochet Two Ty-Dy Cotton - 767 Tropicale - 3 balls/588 yds - $25

      Louisa Harding Yarns Grace Hand Dyed - Larkspur - 2 skeins/220 yds - $15

      Madil Yarns Fusion - 713 (Red) - 3 balls - $12

      O-Wool Balance - blue - 2 hanks/260 yds - $10

      Patons Classic Wool - Blue Storm - 6 skeins - $25

      Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby DK Solid - cream - 3 balls - $8 (plus free ball of white!)

      Plymouth Yarn Galway Highland Heather - teal - 2 balls - $10

      Sandnes Garn Mandarin Petit - Rosa - 3 balls - $12