Stahl/Socka Sock Yarn for Machine Knitting or Hand Knitting

  • swiftyshopper59
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2014

      Stahl/Socka Sock Yarn.  The content is 75% wool/25% nylon.  It takes two balls/skeins to make a pair of socks. They wash up beautifully. There are 210 m/50 gm. I have the following 4 of taupe, 4 of off white, 4 of a burgundy color, 2 of a multi color with shades of blue and burgundy, 4 of black/brown/tan shades, 4 of gray/tan/black tweed, 2 of green/bluish tweed. For each 2 you can get one pair made. I am an adult and still had a little bit left over from the two for each pair. If you buy them all I will provide you with Uyvonne Bighams machine knitting pattern for Slouch Socks. I am asking $3.50 for each or all 24 for $70.00 plus shipping. That is about $2.91 per skein and the pattern comes with it. If you buy them all I will throw in some leftover yarn and a few single skeins that you could match possibly or do cuffs in a different color.  Buyer pays postage and the cost will depend on the number you purchase.

      Carol Hayes

      Chula Vista, CA