FS: Prism Kid Slique - Autumn

  • rappaho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2014
      Hi all,

      I accidentally purchased Autumn instead of Alpine. The dealer will not take it back as they usually do not stock Kid Slique.

      Autumn is not an out of stock item. You can purchase more at your LYS or online.

      I have 10 hanks. 66% Rayon, 26% Kid Mohair, 8% Nylon, 88 yds per hank, knit on #11US needles.

      This is beautiful yarn. I paid $25 each for this yarn and would like to get $20 per hank sold in the entire lot. I will pay for shipping if in the US. Otherwise buyer pays for shipping.

      I prefer cash, check or PayPal. NO credit cards (unless associated with PayPal.)

      Thank you.

      Kathy.
      Kathy Rapp