FS: Alice Starmore's Oregon Cardigan Sweater Kit

  • katknits
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014

      Oregon Cardigan by Alice Starmore in the Spring colorway. Kit as put together by The Tomato Factory including the original Jamieson & Smith 2-Ply Jumper Weight (fingering/4 ply, 100% wool, 125 yards/25 gms) yarns. Pattern is written for under arm (buttoned) sizes 43 (46) inches.

      Kit includes pattern, buttons, yarn and The Tomato Factory bag (plastic).

      $150 including shipping.

      I have pictures posted on Ravelry (imaknitter); however if you are not a member and would like for me to send you some, please let me know.

      From a non-smoking home.

      Two-kitty home but they aren’t allow to play with my yarn (which is kept in plastic bins).

      Payment via PayPal only.

      Prefer to ship to US only.

      Kathy Ramey

      League City, TX  77573