Rowan pattern books for sale

  • Julie Moline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4 7:29 AM
      Happy new year all!

      I have 3 Rowan publications for sale:

      Rowan Classic 34--Summer Delights, featuring designs by Martin Storey for Rowan Natural Silk Aran, Silk Cotton & Cotton Jeans. Retails for $17.95; my price $11.

      Rowan New Shapes--15 designs by Sarah Hattan for Rowan Big Wool & Little Big Wool. Retails for $16.95; my price $10.

      Rowan Kidsilk Aura--12 designs by Marie Wallin and Sarah Hatton for Rowan Kidsilk Aura yarn. Retails for $16.95; my price $9.

      Buy all three books and I will pay for shipping. Otherwise, I charge real cost (no markup) for Media Mail or Priority Mail, your choice.

      I accept checks, money orders and cash-funded Paypal. US only, please.

      Julie Moline in Salem, NY