FS: Jamieson and Smith Shetland Wool

  • Beverly at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013
      I have 1 1/2 skeins (I'm estimating the half skein) of Jamieson and Smith fingering weight Shetland wool in color #9144, Old Rose. It's left over from a lace project. $6.50 postage paid in the US. Total yardage is about 187.

      If you do any beading, I have 3 full 20 gram (might be 25 gram) tubes of Miyuki seed beads, size 6/0 in color 2601, Sparkling Antique Rose-Lined Crystal (some sites call it Metallic Dusty Rose-Lined Crystal). This size will work with fingering yarn and an 8 steel crochet hook. $12 includes US shipping.

      Contact me for photos.

      I take Paypal, money orders, checks. US shipping only please.

      Beverly Barton in West Orange, NJ