Giving Away: Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmermann (and selling some books)

  • Beverly at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2013
      Giving away an original hardcover copy of The Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmermann, because I received the new updated version. Just pay postage in US -- $4.

      Selling techniques books I don't use

      Prices include US shipping.
      Brioche Knitting by Nancy Marchant
      Shadow Knitting by Vivian Hoxbro
      $15 each

      Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches by Debra Mountford
      $10

      Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller-- gorgeous Shetland lace inspiration to be found here.
      $50 or make offer

      All books are in excellent condition.

      US shipping only please. I take everything-- Paypal, checks, money orders.

      Beverly Barton in West Orange, NJ