FS: Gorgeous wooden knitting needles

  • Beverly at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2013
      Clearing out my needle stash. More to come.

      Long wooden needles from Books, Yarn, and More in Montana plus a pair of short size 6 from Dunn Spun Yarns. The lightest colored needles are either cherry or cardinal wood (size 6), and are much smoother than you'd expect wood to be. All the tips are tapered enough for lace work. All the remaining needles are walnut. Other long sizes are 5, 7, and 8. The size 5 aren't marked. These needles normally go for $25 to $30 a pair. Asking $100 for the lot (includes shipping) or $20 a pair (you pay shipping). US only please.

      See them here: <http://www.flickr.com/photos/expknitter/11435151996/>

      I take Paypal, checks, money orders.

      Beverly Barton in West Orange, NJ