F/S Yarns

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013

      More yarns from my personal stash, trying to  de-stash what I can in preparation to move.

      Cozy Cotton yarn

      100 % Mercerized Cotton

      68 yards

      18 sts = 4” on 7 needle

      Made in Brazil

      This is a very soft cotton yarn (knitting worsted) which was bought in the LYS. It has been stored in plastic storage boxes.

      This yarn is great for baby items, sweaters, hats and more.

      There are several balls available, same dye lot per color (see pictures)

      $4 a ball plus shipping

      Kertzer Northern Sport

      100% Acrylic

      24 sts = 4” on 5 needle

      170 yards

      This is a sport weight yarn, color Pink Ragg.

      Would like to sell as a lot 10 balls

      $30 plus shipping

      Filatura Lanarota Powder Puff yarn

      80% Acrylic, 20% Mohiar

      20 sts = 4" on 8 needle

      Machine wash and machine dry

      Color red

      150 yards

      10 balls $40 plus shipping

      Reynolds Fireworks yarn

      75% Nylon, 25% Metallic Polyester

      28 sts = 4” on 4 needle, 24 sts = 4” on 5 needle

      150 yards

      Color # 9 I would call it a bronze

      (picture is as close to actual color as I can get)

      5 skeins with labels, 2 without (full by weight)

      7 skeins total

      $30 plus shipping

       Bella Soft “Polo” yarn
      100% polymaide
      16 sts = 4” on 6 needle
      75m = just over 82 yards

      This is a ribbon yarn, there are two colors, same dye lot
      Color: Multi (Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink)
      Color: Purples/Pink

      There are 10 balls of each color, same dye lot
      $4 a ball plus shipping

      Dark Horse Yarns
      Enchanting
      100% nylon
      16 sts = 4” on 9 needle
      70 yards

      Color # 112 pink/white

      there are 10 balls available same dye lot
      $25 plus shipping

      Paton’s Grace yarn
      Cotton Mercerise100%
      24 sts = 4” on 6 needle
      136 yards

      Color: Blush (pink)
      2 ball dye lot # 215,
      one ball without label which looks like lot # 215 (top in picture)
      1 ball dye lot # 220 (bottom in picture)
      3 balls available
      all look the same if not very close

      Color: Terracotta (orange)
      2 balls dye lot # 211 (top in picture)
      1 ball dye lot # 217 (bottom in picture)
      3 balls available
      all look the same if not very close

      Color: Apricot (yellow)
      (each dye lot shown in order of list in picture)
      dye lot # 225 looks a little different than others, all other dye lots look very close in color, if not the same
      2 balls dye lot # 225
      3 balls dye lot # 230 2 balls with label, one ball without label
      16 balls dye lot # 234
      1 ball dye lot # 231
      22 balls available

      Color: sky (blue)
      9 balls dye lot # 240 (top in picture)
      4 balls dye lot # 305 looks a little lighter (bottom in picture)
      13 balls available

      Color: Azure (blue)
      5 balls dye lot # 302
      5 balls available
      $3.50 each plus shipping
      (up to 6 balls can be sent 1st class mail)

       If interested, please email me  mombr4@... with name of yarn in subject and your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Pictures can be seen at, lots of other yarns also available

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      Pictures will be removed when items are sold

      Please do not reply on post, send private email. Thanks

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will use paypal if necessary)

      check (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping

    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014

        These yarns are from my personal stash, and my mom that she didn’t get to use. They have all been stored in plastic storage boxes

        Bellezza Collection Stellina yarn

        Wool blend- wool 54%, acrylic 36%, nylon 10%

        23 sts = 4” on 8 needle

        137 yards

        These are all the same Color: Sea Blue, there are 3 different dye lots, they all look very close to same color even though the dye lot is different. Each dye lot is shown in picture.It is hard to get a true picture of color, picture is as close as I can get.

        14 balls dye lot 58, Top row in picture

        4 balls dye lot 56 Middle row in picture

        8 balls dye lot 66 Bottom row in picture

        $4 a ball plus shipping

        other colors also at link

         Bella Soft “Mega” Yarn

        100% Polyamide

        75m = just over 82 yards

        20 sts on 3.5-4 mm, 4-6 needle

        Pd. $7.95 a ball

        This is a ladder yarn available in

        Color: Purple/Pink

        10 balls, which are the same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Color: Multi

        8 balls, which are the same dye lot

        $32 plus shipping

        Bella Soft “Polo” yarn

        100% polymaide

        16 sts = 4” on 6 needle

        75m = just over 82 yards

        pd.$8.95 a ball

        This is a ribbon yarn, there are two colors, each color are the same dye lot

        Color: Multi (Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink)

        Color: Purples/Pink

        There are 10 balls of each color, same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Katia Rumba Mix

        Color 2806, Orange/Pink

        70% cotton, 30% nylon

        109 yards

        19 sts = 4” on 10-11 needle

        Pd. $9.50 a ball

        Made in Spain

        There are 5 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $20 a ball plus shipping

        Katia Tango

        Color #4 Red

        71 yards

        13 sts = 4” on 9-10 needle

        pd. $10.95 a ball

        Made in Spain

        There are 7 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $28 plus shipping

        Kristha

        Color # 21 Light Blue

        100% Nylon

        60 yards per ball

        14 sts = 4”on a US 10.5 needle

        Pd. $10.95 a ball

        Made in Italy

        There are 4 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $18 plus shipping

        Bella Soft “Jolly: yarn

        Color: Reds/Pinks/Dark Purple

        89 % polyamide, 9 % polyester, 2% lurex

        Yardage 35m = just over 38 yards

        12 sts = 4” on 7 needle

        5 balls same dye lot

        $20 plus shipping

        Dark Horse Yarns

        Magic Life

        Color # 114 Blue/White/Purple

        100% polyamide

        16 sts = 4” on 10 needle

        103 yards

        There are 10 balls same dye lot

        $35 plus shipping

        Bellezza Collection Bellissimo

        Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

        76.5 yards

        13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

        Color: Cream with shimmer (iridescent thread)

        Both dye lots look very close in color

        1 ball lot 515932

        7 balls lot 516605

        $32 plus shipping

        Bellezza Collection Bellissimo

        Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

        76.5 yards

        13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

        Color: Fuchsia & Cream with a shimmer (iridescent thread)

        2 balls lot 515766

        $8 plus shipping

        Paton’s Grace yarn

        Cotton Mercerise100%

        24 sts = 4” on 6 needle

        136 yards

        Color: Blush (pink)

        2 ball dye lot # 215, one ball without label which looks like lot # 215 (top in picture)

        1 ball dye lot # 220 (bottom in picture)

        Color: Terracotta (orange)

        2 balls dye lot # 211 (top in picture)

        1 ball dye lot # 217 (bottom in picture)

        Color: Apricot (yellow) (each dye lot shown in order of list in picture)

        dye lot # 225 looks a little different than others, all other dye lots look very close in color

        2 balls dye lot # 225

        3 balls dye lot # 230 2 balls with label, one ball without label

        1 ball dye lot # 231

        Color: sky (blue)

        9 balls dye lot # 240 (top in picture)

        4 balls dye lot # 305 looks a little lighter (bottom in picture)

        Color: Viola (purple)

        5 balls dye lot # 302 (top in picture)

        2 balls dye lot # 237 (bottom in picture)

        Color: Azure (blue)

        5 balls dye lot # 302

        $3.50 each plus shipping

        (up to 6 balls can be sent 1st class mail)

        Cozy Cotton yarn

        100 % Mercerized Cotton

        68 yards

        18 sts = 4” on 7 needle

        Made in Brazil

        This yarn is great for baby items, sweaters, hats and more. Made many baby sweaters along with a sweater for myself with this yarn.

        Color # 9707

        There are 10 balls same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Pictures and other yarns can also be seen at

        http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        If interested, please email me with name of yarn in subject, how many if offered each ball, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

        Please reply in private email not on group, I'm on digest

        Mombr4@...

        Barbara Roske in N.Y.

        No smoking/pets

        payment: money order preferred, bank  or check