Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Goth yarn

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2013
      Hello, I have several skeins of Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Goth Sock yarn: 1 skein Strychnine, 80/20 merino/nylon, 440 yards selfstriping in the shade :) which is a hot pink and bright turquoise; 1 skein Henbane, 100% merino, 420 yards, in shade Lovely Unmentionables which trends from a cream to pink to lavender purple; 1 skein Ricin, 60/30/10 merino/bamboo/nylon, 440 yards in shade Frostbite which is a pale green with dashes of cream/purple (this skein is hand wound); 1 skein Asphodel, 100% merino, 435 yards, in Cry Me a River which trends in blue from a royal to a pale blue/cream; 1 skein Strychnine, 80/20 merino/nylon, 440 yards, in Pink, self striping from hot pink to light pink (this is wound); 1 skein Asphodel, 100% merino, 435 yards, in shade I Never Promised You a Rose Garden which includes shading of green/palegreen/yellow/brightpink (wound, but label is missing). Each skein is 20 dollars per skein with US shipping included. For all 6 skeins, 75 dollars, US shipping included. Laura Jones, KS.
      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/529f52fc8242952fc33d7st02vuc