FS: Brother890 KH Knitting Machine 11/1/13

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013
      For sale:
      This is a New Brother KH 890 Punchcard Knitting Machine.TheBrother KH- 890 is one of the best punchcard machines. Standard Gauge 4.5mm. It does all the usual stitches;-  tuck, skip, fairisle, single motif, weaving, plating and double length patterns. It comes with a Lace Carriage with which one can do lace and fine lace patterning. All these are done automatically with the punchcards.  On the 890 you get the slotted rear rail that is necessary for you to use an electric Garter Carriage which allow you to do knit and purl on the same row and it works away on its own while you do something else. You do need the right model garter carriage but all models come up on ebay from time to time. I have a garter carriage (which is not included in this sale)
      New Working Sponge Bar. Needs a new home.
      These Machines are work horses and last for years.
      Please send zip code so I can calculate shipping for you.
      $300 plus shipping.
      Thanks you
      Jackie Hedrick
      Buckeye Knits & Crafts.  Located in Ohio.
      Authorized Brother/Knitking Machine Knit Dealer.