Ribber Weights Small and Large for Knitting Machine

  • swiftyshopper59
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2013

      I have 4 large ribber weights and 2 of the smaller ones.  They are the rounded barrel type with the hook (not sure how to describe them - these are the normal ones purchased for ribber weights).  The large are $9.00 per pair and the smaller ones $7.00 per pair.  They weigh quite a bit so probably the best way to ship is priority small flat rate box which is $5.80 I believe but there are other options.

      Carol Hayes

      Chula Vista, CA 91913