FS: Jaeger Shetland Aran, 2 skeins

  • Beverly at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013
      Have 2 skeins of Jaeger Shetland Aran in a beautiful burgundy color. Each skein is 181 yards (about 3.5 ounces/skein). Very soft blend of wool and alpaca (80% wool and 20% alpaca). Enough yardage for a warm scarf or a cowl and tam. Knits to heavy worsted or Aran weight, about 19 sts/inch on a 4.5 mm needle. Asking $10 for both, and price includes US shipping (only shipping in the US).

      I take everything: Paypal, checks, MOs. I ship from zip code 07052.

      Beverly Barton