Correction: Inox Circulars for sale

  • Catherine Conrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2013

       I have for sale several sizes of Inox grey enamel coated aluminum
      circular knitting needles. Many have never been used and some hardly
      used. All were made in Germany.

      Sizes: 16" circulars remaining in US sizes 3 and 9.

      24" circular US size 6.

      29" circulars US size 0, 1 and 2.

      32" circular US size 5.

      They are $6.00 each plus postage. Please furnish me with your zip code so I can
      calculate postage. Cash funded PayPal is preferred. I am sorry, but I cannot
      accept international orders.

      Thanks.

      Catherine Conrad