FS: Inox Circular Needles

  • Catherine Conrad
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
      I have for sale several sizes of Inox grey enamel coated aluminum
      circular knitting needles. Many have never been used and some hardly
      used. All were made in Germany.

      Sizes: 16" circulars in US sizes 2, 3, 4 and 9.

      24" circular US size 6.

      29" circulars US size 0, 1 and 2.

      32" circular US size 5.

      They are $6.00 each or if you purchase all, I'll sell them for an even $50.00 plus
      postage. Please furnish me with your zip code so I can
      calculate postage. Cash funded PayPal is preferred. I am sorry, but I cannot
      accept international orders.

      Thanks.

      Catherine Conrad
    • Catherine Conrad
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2013
        For sale: Inox Grey Enamel Aluminum circular knitting needles. These are what are left.

        16” size US 3

        16” size US 9

        24” size US 6

        32” size US 5

        $6.00 each. US postage is extra. Please email your zip code for postage calculation.

        Cash funded Pay Pal is preferred.

        Thank you for looking.

        Catherine Conrad