Destashing some yarn

  • Beverly at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
      Have some nice yarn in need of a good home.

      1) 5 hanks (1 wound) of Jamieson Soft Shetland (old put up at 120 yds per hank) in Purple Heather. Asking $45

      2) 1 hank of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Geisha in Shadow; 995 yds of fingering, nice for an evening shawl (may be too soft for socks). Asking $45

      Also I have a copy of the Unofficial Harry Potter knits magazine from Interweave available for $12. Browsed through it once.

      See them and more here: http://www.ravelry.com/people/expknitter/stash/trade

      Price includes shipping in the US (only please). I take everything: Paypal, check, MO.

      Beverly Barton in West Orange, NJ zip code 07052