Fwd: memorabelia

  • Judy Benner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013

       Well, at long last here's the list of my Md S&W memorabilia. I've been trying to get photos up on my ravelry page (Spinner112) but whenever I try to move around on it I get some Oops message. I'll continue to try but in the meantime I can email pics if you let me know what you want to see. Prices do not include shipping and keep in mind the sweatshirts are used, not hard, but I have worn them. Priced accordingly. I can take checks money orders or paypal. All non smoking home.

      Navy blue sweatshirt with collar and zipper (small bleach spot near bottom) size medium 27th annual festival. Asking 5.00 picture on ravelry

      Hunter green same as above, size medium, asking 10.00 picture on ravelry.

      A muted teal or mint green, no collar just standard, size small, asking 8.00
      26th annual

      Off white, early one but no year on it. The picture is a wood block cut out type in black, might be around 1990? It's a small, plain sweat, no collar, and there are some stains. Asking 5.00. Good for around a barn.

      6 mugs (pictured together) 1) clear tall mug with 2 sheep (27th year), 2) white mug with black and white profile of sheep and dog (29th year), 3) white mug with blue square, sheep are just little oval blobs (31st year), 4) cobalt blue mug with red square and swirly sheep (27th year). 2 more mugs that are not Md. one is a stylize sheep shape stamped on bottom "Nicholas Mosse pottery Made in Ireland), and the other is clay pottery blue with sheep drawn all around. Asking 5.00 each for these.

      Bag, not Md. "By the Bay Creations Coos Bay OR", a sheep with head, legs and tail made of fur fully lined with a pocket inside. Body itself without head and tail is 13" x 12.5" I paid over 30.00 for it so am asking 20.00

      I large canvas Laurel Birch bag. Has cats all over it in mostly blues, greens and gold. Inner pocket, 2 outer end pockets 13" x 9" x 4" wide base. Asking 30.00
      picture on ravelry

      Any questions please ask. Also ask for pics in case I can't get them all up on ravelry. Thanks so much! Judy Benner Allentown Pa.
      ravelry: spinner 112