FS: Pingouin 100% wool 10 hanks

  • c_zylla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013

      From smoke-free, pest-free home,

      10 hanks 100% wool, "Pingouin Fleur de Laine" 182 yds/100 gm hanks.
      This is 1,820 yards of sumptuous soft wool, color is a light blue, perfect as is, or over-dye to your wildest dreams. All completely new and in great condition. I used to work in a LYS so I know what is new/great condition. $36.00 plus Priority mail to your zip code.
      Photos sent on request. Paypal to confirmed address, within 2 days please.  Prefer shipping to US only. No local deliveries unless we are already having lunch!
      From zip 55447 Cheryl Zylla