Debby Ware or other unique newborn or baby hats

  • BARBARA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi there,
           I knit for charity, NIN, TLL, etc. But I am tired of knitting the same old baby hats and booties. Was wondering if anyone has some unique infant patterns they might want to swap for some other knitting supplies. I have tons of yarn. Not expensive stuff but willing to swap something for some new patterns.
      Thanks so much for your consideration.
      Barbara
      Pataskala, OH