FS: Lots of lace yarn, sock yarn, kits and more

  • katknits
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
      I have the following yarns and kits for sale. I have pictures available of all of them, so please let me know if you'd like to see anything.
      If you are on Ravelry, they are posted there.

      I live in a non-smoking home with two kitties who are not allowed to play in the bins this yarn is stored in.
      Shipping to the Continental US only, please.
      Payment via PayPal only.

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

      Thank you!

      Kathy
      League City, TX  77573

      Bartlettyarns Fisherman 2-Ply - Blaze Orange - 1 skein - $7 including shipping

      Bartlettyarns Fisherman Bulky - Med Sheep's Gray - 1 skein - $9 including shipping

      Cherry Tree Hill Merino Lace - Caribou Creek - 1 center-pull ball, 2400 yards - $25 including shipping

      Classic Elite Yarns Attitude (85% cotton, 15% silk) - 4116 Natural - 10 skeins - $50 including shipping

      Fearless Fibers Classic Merino Sock Yarn - Peppermint Pink - 1 skein (center-pull ball) - $15 including shipping

      Fearless Fibers Laceweight Merino Wool Yarn:
      - Feeling Blue - 2 skeins - $20 including shipping
      - Ocean Breeze - 3 skeins - $30 including shipping
      - Philosophy - 3 skeins - $30 including shipping
      - Atlantis - 3 skeins - $30 including shipping
      - Hush - 3 skeins - $30 including shipping

      Fearless Fibers Lighweight Superwash Merino Sock Yarn:
      - Smoke - 1 skein - $15 including shipping
      - Wildflower - 1 skein - $15 including shipping
      - Tapestry - 1 skein (center-pull ball) - $15 including shipping
      - Speak Softly - 2 skeins - $25 including shipping
      - Deepest Forest - 3 skeins - $40 including shipping

      Green Mountain Spinnery Double Twist - Popourri - 8 skeins (all center-pull balls) - $75 including shipping

      Interlacements California - Scottish Lichen - 2 hanks - $50 including shipping

      Interlacements Spiderweb lace yarn - Color 259 (green) - 1 hank - $25 including shipping

      Jojoland Breeze (60% wool, 40% alpaca) - Pink - 10 balls - $30 including shipping

      Kilcarra Cottage - Will sell the lot for $70 including shipping
      - F269 Med Green - $5 including shipping
      - F700 Dark Green - $18 including shipping
      - Red - $10 including shipping
      - F305 Navy - $25 including shipping
      - F824 Black - $18 including shipping
      - Purple - $5 including shipping

      Louisa Harding Yarns Grace Hand Dyed - Larkspur - 2 skeins - $18 including shipping

      Madil Yarns Fusion - 713 (Red) - 3 balls - $12 including shipping

      Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica - 114 Bramble - 1 skein - $7.50 including shipping

      Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica - Bing Cherry - $75 including shipping

      Newton's Yarn Country Cotton Ice - blue/green/purple hand-dyed - 1 hank - $25 including shipping

      Noro Lily Solid - 28 Aqua - 10 skeins - $50 including shipping

      Patons Classic Wool - Blue Storm - 6 skeins - $25 including shipping

      Plymouth Yarn Jennee Worsted - 0101 Pastel Multi - 4 skeins - $12 including shipping

      The Woolen Rabbit Whisper Merino Laceweight - Tupelo Honey - One 1200 yard skein - $30 including shipping

      The Woolen Rabbit Whisper Merino Laceweight - Rosemary & Thyme - One 1200 yard skein - $30 including shipping

      The Woolen Rabbit Whisper Merino Laceweight - Morracan Spice - One 1200 yard skein - $30 including shipping

      Dale of Norway Sweater Kit -
      Includes Dale Design Pattern Book #104 and 23 balls of Heilo. Here are the colors included, with quantities:
      13 - 7382 Deep Teal
      3 - 2931 Lt Sheep’s Heather
      3 - 3841 Med Sheep’s Heather
      2 - 3871 Brown
      1 - 8972 Dark Olive
      1 - 4845 Dark Plum
      $125 including shipping

      Norwegian Sweater Kit -
      This is a Norwegian Sweater Kit designed by Malene Andreasdottir Samuelsen.
      Here is what is included:
      Both of Malene’s pattern books (Malene Sweaters I and II)
      Knitting Malene’s Way video
      Enough yarn to make the Red #98 pattern including metallic and angora yarns as well as buttons.
      $175 including shipping.

      SWAK Truly Texan Intarsia Sweater Kit -
      Contains enough Crystal Palace Yarns Trade Winds 100% cotton yarn to knit up a finished size 48”.
      Includes the buttons, pattern and yarn.
      $50 including shipping

      K1C2 Fiber Fest Scarf Kit -
      Includes two skeins of K1C2 Tartelette and a card of K1C2 Adornments (7 carry-along yarns in a variety of fibers in the color purple)
      Kit also includes a photo and pattern
      Golden Plum colorway.
      $25 including shipping

    • katknits