FS: 100% wool worsted/aran sweater lot

  • c_zylla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      From smoke-free, pest-free home,

      10 hanks 100% wool, "Pingouin Fleur de Laine" 182 yds/100 gm hanks.
      This is 1,820 yards of sumptuous soft wool, color is a light blue, perfect as is, or over-dye to your wildest dreams. All completely new and in great condition. I used to work in a LYS so I know what is new/great condition. $40.00 for the lot.

      Photos sent on request. Paypal to confirmed address, within 2 days please; postage will be added (parcel post or priority per your request), we do need to add delivery confirmation to satisfy paypal buyer/seller protection. Canada/Overseas is at additional cost due to all the paperwork the USPS will require. Prefer shipping to US only. NO local deliveries unless we are already having lunch!
      From zip 55447 Cheryl Zylla