F/S Ribbon Roses & Other Flowers Sold as a Lot

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
      I know that many people use these on their projects, so hoping the group owner will allow this to post

      This is a large assortment of mostly ribbon roses, along with
      lots of other flowers. I have separated them into pictures of
      same type flower and size. They are being offered a one large
      lot, which consists of 180 pieces with each bunch counted as one
      piece

      There are 6 pictures at the link which are included in this large
      lot of flowers.

      All sold as a lot for $50 plus shipping

      Pictures can be seen at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23853416

      If interested please email mombr4@...  with ribbon
      roses & flowers in subject and your zip code to calculate
      postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Please do not reply on post, send private email. Thanks

      Barbara in N.Y.
      No smoking/pets
      Payment: money order preferred or personal check (will have to
      clear before package is mailed)
      Price does not include shipping

      Pictures will be removed when items are sold
    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
        I know that many people use these on their projects, so hoping the group owner will allow this to post

        This is a large assortment of mostly ribbon roses, along with
        lots of other flowers. I have separated them into pictures of
        same type flower and size. They are being offered a one large
        lot, which consists of 180 pieces with each bunch counted as one
        piece

        There are 6 pictures at the link which are included in this large
        lot of flowers.

        All sold as a lot for $50 plus shipping

        Pictures can be seen at

        http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23853416

        If interested please email mombr4@...  with ribbon
        roses & flowers in subject and your zip code to calculate
        postage. Please state in email method of payment.

        Please do not reply on post, send private email. Thanks

        Barbara Roske in N.Y. (forgot my full name on other post)