Yarn For Sale

  • latashayoung92
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013
      Hello everyone Latasha Young here from Columbia, VA I have some brand new yarn I am trying to get rid of please feel free to contact me via email at Latashayoung92@... if your at all interested :) Thanks for stopping by

      Ultra Mellow Spun DK:

      Weight: 3 Light

      Size: 1.75 oz (49g) 174 yds

      Content: 70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon

      Colors:

      Cotton (2)
      Melon (2)
      Pale Blue (2)
      Medium Blue (2)

      Price: $20.00 plus shipping or $2.50 per skein

      Baby's Best DK Sportweight:

      Weight: 2 Fine

      Size: 1.75 oz (49g) 160 yds

      Content: 70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon

      Colors:

      Pink (2)
      Yellow (2)
      Mint (2)
      Rainbow (2)

      Price: $17.00 plus shipping or $2.12 per skein

      Lily Sugar and Cream Super Size:

      Weight: 4 Worsted

      Size: 3oz 150 yds

      Content: 100% Cotton

      Colors:

      Mod Twist (4)

      Price: $19.00 plus shipping or $4.75 per skein

      Payment:PayPal or Credit/Debit Card will provide link via PM if interested

      Ship To: I ship to USA at the moment but will to ship outside of the USA just have to give buyer a shipping quote

      Shipping Time: One Business day or Same Day

      All yarn shown here is 100% Brand new if your at all interested please PM me

      Thanks for stopping by

      [![IMG_0271](http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3748/9731762879_a24878f38f_b.jpg)](http://www.flickr.com/photos/ldyjewels/9731762879/)

      [![IMG_0273](http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3702/9734991158_391d4897fb_b.jpg)](http://www.flickr.com/photos/ldyjewels/9734991158/)

      [![IMG_0275](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7426/9734990646_7c7caafbb8_b.jpg)](http://www.flickr.com/photos/ldyjewels/9734990646/)