FS: Ribber Setting Plates for Standard Bed Machine/Ribber

  • Carol Swift
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      I am selling a set of ribber setting plates (1 left, l right) for the standard bed machine.  They both come with the thumb screw in order to connect it into the top of the main bed.  These plates hold the ribber in place.

      Not only are you getting the set of plates but you are also getting the thumb screws.

      I am selling all for $14.00 and I will pay shipping.  I accept paypal.
      Carol Swift Hayes
      Chula Vista, CA