FS: Pingouin FleurDeLaine Wool ( appx 6 l/2 skeins)

  • Carol Swift
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      I have some beautiful skeins of Pingouin "Fleur De Laine" 100% wool.    It felts wonderfully or just use it to knit up something nice and special.  The color is 21 and the lot is 12673.  I would define the color as mauve or muted rose.  I can send photos if you want to see it.  I am selling them all for $10.00 plus postage.  Carol Swift in Chula Vista

      ·        Fiber Content: 100% Wool
      ·        Weight: 100g
      ·        Yardage: ~182 yds
      ·        Knitting Weight: Worsted
      ·        Gauge: 22 sts over 4 inches hand knitted
      ·        Needle Size: US 7-8
      ·        Care: Hand Wash Cold/Dry Flat