FS Claw Weights for the Knitting Machine (8 total)

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
      I have sold my Brother Knitting Machine and now it is time to start selling my accumulation of extra accessories we all seem to have collected. I have two (2) 4" claw weights and six (6) 2" claw weights for sale. I am only asking $10.00 for them in bulk plus shipping of $5.85 priority mail.

      Carol Hayes
      Chula Vista, CA
    • Carol Swift
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
        CLAW WEIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD

        Thank you for your interest.
        Carol

      • Carol Swift
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
          I have some beautiful skeins of Pingouin "Fleur De Laine" 100% wool.    It felts wonderfully or just use it to knit up something nice and special.  The color is 21 and the lot is 12673.  I would define the color as mauve or muted rose.  I can send photos if you want to see it.  I am selling them all for $10.00 plus postage.  Carol Swift in Chula Vista

          ·        Fiber Content: 100% Wool
          ·        Weight: 100g
          ·        Yardage: ~182 yds
          ·        Knitting Weight: Worsted
          ·        Gauge: 22 sts over 4 inches hand knitted
          ·        Needle Size: US 7-8
          ·        Care: Hand Wash Cold/Dry Flat