Brown Sheep Project yarns & books -- Freddie's Blanket & Phoebe's Birthday

  • Janet Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      Hello everyone:

      I am downsizing my collection of Brown Sheep wools to knit the projects from the wonderful books by Joanna Johnson. These are story books with a knitting slant - please see the links provided below for more description. All items are stored in a non-smoking home in Ontario, Canada. The price listed INCLUDES postage by uninsured mailing.

      I can be reached at jarthur@... or iknitnspin@... if you have questions. I can accept a cheque as payment but not Paypal.

      **********
      Retail before postage & taxes - $210
      Asking price $125 - INCLUDES postage

      1. Brown Sheep's Serendipity Cotton/Wool Bundle - to knit:
      Freddie's Blanket and Phoebe's Birthday Projects - Includes:
      ......Children's books with knitting themes, illustrations and full colour patterns - all required patterns for the yarns below are in the books!!

      INCLUDES - #1 and #2 which is the two autographed hc books and the yarn to knit the projects below - Retail $210, REDUCED to $95 for both autographed books and all the yarn

      1) "Freddie's Blanket" Bundle - includes required yarn to knit 4 of the projects from this children's book
      Includes:
      a) Autographed copy of "Freddie's Blanket" hc book by Joanna Johnson, illustrated by Eric Johnson (with official bookmark)
      http://www.slatefallspressbooks.com/p/our-books.html
      b) Project - Freddie Platypus:
      Wool: Brown Sheep Serendipity Tweed (retails at $10.10 per ball)
      Content: 60% Cotton/40% Wool
      Yardage: 100 gm/210 yards
      Colours: One skein each of Oregon Leaves, Nebraska Wheat and Colorado Columbine
      c) Project - May Platypus:
      Wool: Brown Sheep Serendipity Tweed - see above for yardage and fiber content
      Colours: One skein each of Oregon Leaves, Nebraska Wheat and African Violet
      d) Project - Freddie's Blanket (large size):
      Wool: Brown Sheep Serendipity Tweed - see above for yardage and fiber content
      Colours: Oregon Leaves x 3
      Yellow Buttercup x 3
      Teal Orchid x 2
      e) Project - Freddie's Coveralls (sufficient yarn for 6 mos, 12 mos and 24 mos)
      Wool: Brown Sheep Serendipity Tweed - see above for yardage and fiber content
      Colour: Two skeins of Colorado Columbine

      AND

      2) "Phoebe's Birthday" Bundle
      Includes:
      a) Autographed copy of Phoebe's Birthday hc book by Joanna Johnson, illustrated by Eric Johnson
      http://www.slatefallspressbooks.com/p/our-books.html
      b) Kit for "Phoebe Mermouse" doll

      Janet Arthur
      Ontario Canada