Books FS: Starmore, Dale, Arans, Cables, Baby, Stitch Calendar, etc.

  • katknits
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      I now live in a one-bedroom apartment and need to let go of a number of
      knitting books and patterns due to limited space. This is just the
      beginning! Yarn is next!

      - All books are in excellent condition unless noted.
      - From a non-smoking, responsible cat owner.
      - Payment accepted via PayPal only please.
      - Shipping to the Continental US only.
      - Prices DO NOT include shipping. I will charge the actual cost of your
      shipment; you choose the method, insurance, etc.
      - Pictures available upon request.
      - Due to my work schedule, I may not be able to ship immediately. I will
      let you know as soon as I can possibly ship to you.

      Questions welcome!

      Thank you for looking,
      Kathy Ramey
      League City, TX 77573

      Alice Starmore:
      The Children's Collection (softcover) - $10
      Pacific Coast Highway (softcover) – $75

      Dale of Norway Olympic Patterns ($10.00 each except where noted):
      Dalegarn VM 1991 (pamphlet) - $8.00
      Albertville 1992 (pamphlet) - $8.00
      Trondheim 1997
      U.S. Olympic Team 1998
      Norge 2000

      Dale of Norway ($10.00 each except where noted)
      Dale #55 (Mermaid sweater pattern) - $5.00
      Dale Design #90
      Dale Design #104

      Sandnes til fjells IV #32 ("Norwegian Sweaters") - $10.00

      Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle - $10.00

      The Classics – Fishermans Knits by Janet Whitney Mysse - $10.00

      The Best of Knitter's Arans & Celtics - $10.00

      Continuous Cables by Melissa Leapman - $10.00

      Sweaters from New England Sheep Farms (26 Original Patterns in Hand-Dyed
      & Natural Colored Yarns) by Candace Eisner Strick - $10.00

      Baby Knits (20 Designs for Babies 0-24 Months) by Lois Daykin - $10.00

      Knitting Around the World from Threads - $10.00
      -- Shows wear at top and bottom of spine and around edges of front and
      back cover; all pages clean and intact (was purchased in this condition)

      Fair Isle Sweaters Simplified by Ann and Eugene Bourgeois - $10.00

      Ultimate Knitting Book by Sharon Brant (hardcover) – $10.00

      Knit Komono by Vicki Square – $10.00

      365 Knitting Stitches a Year – Perpetual Calendar – $10.00