FS Intarsia Carriage AG 20 ON, Canada

  • cutlermac
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      FS. Intarsia carriage AG20 for Studio/SilverReed Standard gauge knitting machine. Fits most models. Appears unused. It was part of another item that I had purchased. It was a take all or nothing deal . I already have one, so this one is extra to my needs. Manual and orig. pkg.

      $30.00 US plus shipping. This item retails @ $79.00 plus.

      Mary Anne Cutler, Burlington, ON Canada. (Near Toronto)