FS: Studio AW1, Brother Tension Unit, & Studio LC Sinker Plate

  • mcknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 5:58 PM
      I have 3 knitting machine accessories/parts available. All are in very
      nice, gently loved condition.

      Please see pictures at http://www.mcknitter.com/jb-mk-items.html
      <http://www.mcknitter.com/jb-mk-items.html>

      o Brother Tension Unit - $20

      o Studio/Silver Reed AW1 Weaving Arm - $75

      o Studio/Silver Reed Lace Carriage Sinker Plate - $15

      Shipping is extra. I ship within the U.S. only. Please include your
      zip code so I can determine the best shipping rate for your items.

      PayPal only.

      Thank you for looking. I appreciate it!

      Jan Hudgens / McKnitter in Michigan