Crochet Sunflower Afghan in this book...

  • Debbie Barisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 8:51 AM
      I am looking to purchase this book: Or if someone has it, lend it to me?

      http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/2008-award-winning-crochet-afghans-book

      I want to make the Sunflower Afghan in this book. Herrshners lists the book and a kit but neither are available.

      I have tried Ravelry, with no luck..... Anyone? Or another suggestion for a place to look?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

      Debbie Barisa

      Sent from my iPad Mini

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/barisad/

      Cinderella is proof, a new pair of shoes can change your life.

    • Debbie Barisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 5:27 AM
        Thank you for all the help, the book has been found.

        Debbie